Home > Educational Series > HBCER Educational Series: Steve Mcneal February 2017

Steve McNeal, DC. presents Getting By With a Little Hemp from Our Friends. In this session he will share how Hemp has 44% beneficial fatty acids and 33% protein for a total of 77%, the highest total of any food.

Has negative PR about marijuana caused us to throw out the baby with the bathwater? Find out how and why you need to get more hemp in your diet!